Thursday, December 26, 2013

OH, AND ONE MORE THING

Just so you know (and if you've been following all this): the now-wedded gay coupled to whom I sent (now over two months ago) the (rather expensive) Tiffany (definitely not Crate and Barrel) champagne goblets to celebrate their marriage, still has not acknowledged my gift nor thanked me for it. I got a Christmas card from them, filled with happy photographs of their wedding, including one of the two of them toasting with my gift, with the Tiffany white ribbons attached, but no thanks. Frankly, I don't get it. All that grandeur but no appreciation? Did they thank the other guests who sent them gifts? Or was I the only guest who sent them one? Out of 300 invited? I don't think so. Or do they still plan to thank me the next time we meet? Which is very infrequently, maybe twice a year.

Emily Post would not be happy.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment